Recent content by nelisxxx

  1. nelisxxx

    The Demon Code — 12500x Big Win!

    Game: The Demon Code Multiplier: 12500x
  2. nelisxxx

    Leprechaun Links — 8500x Big Win!

    Game: Leprechaun Links Multiplier: 8500x 5 scatter hidden bonus
  3. nelisxxx

    Campagne Rizk with the EC

    Hey everyone. I used to play a lot at Rizk, like the casino, fast withdraws and also I have been very lucky the last year. I’m at level 356 but never had a big prize at the wheel of Rizk. But today, I hit the kr 2000,- (€200,-) price for the second time this EC. The one you can pick every day...
  4. nelisxxx

    Roshtein wins 1 million

    I was sure he plays with casino money, but now no limit responded.   What do you guys think?
  5. nelisxxx

    Higher maxbet on Primal

    Anyone else notice that there is a second same version of Primal at Rizk Casino? There are more bet possibility’s and the max bet is kr 65,-, which is like € 6,5 instead of kr 50,- max bet
  6. nelisxxx

    Currency after withdraw

    Hei, I have a question. I made a withdraw of kr 40.800 at Mobilebet 2 weeks ago. Finally after 2 weeks I received the money in my bank account. But it was not kr 40.800 bit 39.081. That’s kr 1800,- difference of 4,4%. I understand that sometimes you pay to chance currency, but NOK-EU has not...
  7. nelisxxx

    Primal, I love it

    Just imagine one more tiger ...
  8. nelisxxx

    Triple payout casino

    Hei. A casino, not gonne say which one, accidentally payed me out 3x the amount for what I request for. Instead of kr 15.000 I got 3x kr 15.000  Can the casino ask my bank to return the money? Or shall I let the casino know? what do you guys think? 
  9. nelisxxx

    Playzee casino

    Hey everyone, i depsit today kr 1000,- for the first deposit bonus and then kr 500 for the second with 50%. Was only a little to wager, only played Primal and Twin Spin. Never bet higher then kr 25. ON Primal i didnt win but Twin Spin was really in the  mood and i made it kr 14.000. I am already...
  10. nelisxxx

    Storspiller missed my kr 4000 deposit

    Hey, I play for a long time at Storspiller. I like the casino and they payout time is really fast, always within 24h in my bank account. The 10 of june i made several deposit, but a kr 4000,- didnt come trew. I went to live chat and they told they saw it was bounced, and it wil come back to my...
Back
Top