Recent content by nelakola

  1. nelakola

    Provider Endorphina

    hello and welcome!
  2. nelakola

    Spinyoo casino no bonus upon deposit

    any updates from you dude? are you still waiting for free spins or bonuses? or they were added?
  3. nelakola

    Withdraw bonus funds

    I ran into something vaguely similar a few years ago. Before doing anything, I'd stop using the glitch altogether. If the casino notices repeated withdrawals that clearly bypassed the bonus rules, they could just lock your account and label it as abuse. As for compensation, I honestly wouldn't...
  4. nelakola

    5 Lions MEGAWAYS — 4000x Big Win!

    really nice man!!
  5. nelakola

    Hacksaw epic bonus

    great result!
  6. nelakola

    Greedy Alice 2: Bigger Bites - 8000x Big Win

    big congratz dude!
  7. nelakola

    Casinos without autospins?

    wow, I have never lived in Scandinavian countries, do you know such situation exists in Finland/Sweden? or its only Norway style? btw I have revo, and it is no problem with casinos
  8. nelakola

    Mobilebet casino is greedy. Scammers.

    I stopped using Mobilebet for pretty much the same reason — not because of one bad session, but because the whole rewards system started feeling pointless. You put money and time into the site, collect points, and then suddenly there is nothing useful left to redeem. The worst part is not even...
  9. nelakola

    Iron bank 2 almost Max win

    wow, thats amazing really!!
  10. nelakola

    Lucky Leprechaun — 15000x Big Win!

    wwow, big congratz!
  11. nelakola

    I'm pissed at 711 casino

    I can understand why this left such a mess, the biggest issue for me isn’t even the bonus restriction, because casinos always hide behind responsible gambling rules when it suits them. It’s the timing. If they already decided you shouldn’t participate, they should have blocked the tournament...
  12. nelakola

    Do you give brand-new casinos a chance?

    Actually I usually wait a bit before trying a completely new casino. The welcome bonuses can look attractive, but I prefer to see how they handle withdrawals, customer support, and player complaints first. A fresh launch can be promising, but there are too many unknowns in the beginning. If it...
  13. nelakola

    Do you verify your account before playing or wait until withdrawal?

    I usually lean toward verifying early, especially if I already know I’m going to play at the site for a while. I don’t really like the idea of winning, trying to withdraw, and then suddenly having to deal with documents and extra checks. The only time I might wait is if I’m just testing a new...
  14. nelakola

    RTP on unlicensed casinos

    A lower RTP can definitely feel noticeable over thousands of spins, but bad variance can also make a legit 96% game feel terrible for a long time. The bigger issue for me is that with unlicensed casinos there’s usually no reliable way to verify if the advertised RTP is the real one or if the...
  15. nelakola

    $10,000 July Leaderboard

    wow what I need to do to win at august?:D
Back
Top