Recent content by Navyboy24

  1. N

    NYSPINS delaying payment £50,000

    So I thought I would just speak to live chat at NYSPINS as I sent an email on Monday in response to there email they sent me on Monday also. They seem to have an issue on my savings account transactions. So I have now asked them to send me the dates, amounts on my savings account that they...
  2. N

    NYSPINS delaying payment £50,000

    The sad thing is that they have asked me for information and I have got this for them. They said to me back in the middle of December on email that I needed to get this information to COMPLETE source off funds which I have given the information from the casinos but now they are asking about...
  3. N

    NYSPINS delaying payment £50,000

    Hey guys,  well looks like like I have got to get my solicitor involved now just unbelievable bad service. NYSPINS are the worst casino I have ever played at please stay away from them. They said in previous emails my source of wealth would be completed once I sent the requested documentation...
  4. N

    NYSPINS delaying payment £50,000

    Hi guys just been in love chat with NYSPINS. This is what I have to put up with very bad customer service firstly wrong information on my balance. Then he said he is busy! Just hold on a minute I have waited 17 weeks sorry for the inconvenience lol
  5. N

    NYSPINS Syria 🇸🇾

    Wow I just looked up on the NYSPINS website and search for a telephone number! As I wanted to try and speak to someone after my 16 weeks off waiting on my £50,000 withdrawals.  I found a mobile number on the website so I put it into my WhatsApp and sent them a message, I got a reply but it’s a...
  6. N

    NYSPINS

    Hi mate I have done all that already.    I just can’t believe it nearly 16 weeks now. I sent in three new emails on Monday it’s Wednesday today and still no reply. Most casinos I have dealt with online get back to me within the day NYSPINS take days to get back.   
  7. N

    NYSPINS

    Hi guys just a little follow up after my £50,000 withdrawals back in September well you guessed it still waiting!!!!    I am back and forth with the verification team the biggest issues is it seems to take them at least 3-7 days for a reply which is incredible after waiting nearly 16 weeks for...
  8. N

    NYSPINS disgusting

    I put in the forum previously that I am waiting on £50,000 from NYSPINS since September so 14 weeks now since I put my original withdrawals. You cannot call these guys as they don’t have a phone number just the rubbish online chat saying my account is under review!!  I have had now had to get a...
  9. N

    NYSPINS delaying payment £50,000

    I joined NYSPINS in September this year deposited just over 2k U.K. pounds. I managed to win £50,000 on roulette. I then withdraw the money in 10 x 5k amounts. Sent all documentation in including bank statements, savings account statements proof of winnings from other casinos.    I then waited...
Back
Top