Recent content by napasorsa

  1. napasorsa

    [GAME PROMO] ​🎅​ Evolution (NetEnt / Red Tiger / Big Time Gaming) XMAS FRENZY! ​🎅​

    Leo Vegas 1229,7x  I think this was only game can pay huge, looks like I was wrong :)
  2. napasorsa

    [FLASH PROMO] Dj Fox (Push Gaming)

    94 x at leo vegas Very boring game, never again
  3. napasorsa

    [GAME PROMO/CG XMAS] Lucy Luck and the Temple of Mysteries

    147,1 X at leo vegas + deposit to playzee It's a pretty boring game, and I won't play it again.
  4. napasorsa

    [GAME PROMO/CG XMAS] Sanctuary/Lil Devil/Outlaw/Wild Flower (Big Time Gaming)

    38,66 x   Reel Crypto Another BTG skin game, nothing new or interesting.
  5. napasorsa

    [GAME PROMO/CG XMAS] Pine Of Plinko 2 (Print Studios)

    47,5 X    Slotbox Very boring base game
  6. napasorsa

    [GAME PROMO + MERCH] Book Of Power (Relax Gaming x CasinoGrounds)

    Wildz, 2e ,  79x First 10 spins in this game and free spins (without bonus) Free spins seem like a lot of potential, I will keep playing this
  7. napasorsa

    DuxCasino €1000 Giveaway!

    36,12 X Sweet Bonanza Dice Copy of sweet bonanza, nothing interesting...
  8. napasorsa

    [GAME PROMO] Generous Jack (Push Gaming)

    166x Leo Vegas It was very close for massive hit, but no....
  9. napasorsa

    [GAME PROMO] Tiger's Ice (Alchemy Studios)

    299,4x at leo vegas very intersting game, but at least for me very hard to get bonus, but once get it, paid 300x. Will continue to playing this
  10. napasorsa

    [GAME PROMO] Net Gains (Relax + CasinoGrounds) + EXCLUSIVE OFFERS!

    64x leo vegas Nice game, huge potential. Tried all the bonuses, the middle one seems best and most intersting, at least for me.
  11. napasorsa

    [GAME PROMO] Superstars (NetEnt)

    Leo Vegas, 97x,  0,6e bet Very boring game, not will play again.
  12. napasorsa

    [GAME PROMO] Super Fruit Smash (Slotmill)

    Leo vegas  68,7 x   @ 2,5e bet Potential, but overall boring game
  13. napasorsa

    [GAME PROMO] CherryPop Deluxe (AvatarUX)

    Leo Vegas,  162,6 x ,  0,20e Very confusing bonus, u think that you win by doubling  12 spins 65000 ways, but then sudenly its 10  spins 10 000 ways...
  14. napasorsa

    [GAME PROMO] Deadly 5 (Push Gaming)

    36,8x at leo vegas. 0,20e bet I played almost 100e minimum bet hunting the 30x hit, Finally, I get free spins and got a massive 37x.
  15. napasorsa

    [GAME PROMO] Dead Riders Trail (Relax Gaming)

    33x 1e bet at Wheelz I was hoping for more from the trail bonus game; I also missed the graphic where you can see the dice number like in dead man's trail. It looks pretty volatile game
Back
Top