Recent content by mustangltu

  1. M

    Legiano casino HELP PLZ

    All good now, they paid up after 12 days of stress. Never playing in that shithole again.
  2. M

    Legiano casino HELP PLZ

    Hi Jase, I’m talking about this casino: https://casinogrounds.com/casinos/legiano/ Yes already sent skyline87 a PM on thursday, but he has other things to take care of so no big deal I will wait. Sadly you guys promote it and they are just witholding my withdraw :((
  3. M

    Legiano casino HELP PLZ

    Hello is there any admin or moderator that could help me out here?
  4. M

    Legiano casino HELP PLZ

    Well today is the 10th day, still the same responses from them. (Total bs) I think they wont be paying out the money at all. Really disapionting as these wins really dont come in so often, and even when we do win its a nightmare to get the money out. No ones replyed from CG admins to help...
  5. M

    Legiano casino HELP PLZ

    Yeah mate its totaly crazy. They have no licenses and withdraw times are crazy. I’w read that players just get banned if they win big. Crazy how casino grounds even promotes these shity sites, tells ya a lot dosint it.
  6. M

    Legiano casino HELP PLZ

    Hello someone? :)
  7. M

    Legiano casino HELP PLZ

    Hello, Hope eveyones doing well. Long time since I posted, but I wanted to ask for some help. I’w had 2 withdraws in Legiano casino one of 500€ other one 300€ and now ran into a problem. the first withdraw was completed by there stupid set time frame of 3 busines days one day after putting...
  8. M

    Casumo taking advantage to the next level.

    Heyoooo degens lol. Just wanted to share my story whit everyone here, so been playing in Casumo for around 6 years now, had ups and downs in that casino, but around two years ago Casumo has been both by someone else they change the colors, payments, live chats etc. Used to be instant withdraws...
  9. M

    [MEGA GIVEAWAY] Iron Bank (CG/Relax Gaming)

    Got this crazy bonus on Casumo playing sunday, Sorry guys i didint film the best part i really didint expect it to be this much lol first spin i got both wilds and they just kept on going until like 250x something and it hit almoust full screen bananas lol. Casumo, 6851.5x 2020-11-15. BEST game...
Back
Top