Recent content by Mureahko

  1. Mureahko

    Golden Shower MAX WIN 19999x

    Because it was new xD
  2. Mureahko

    Golden Shower MAX WIN 19999x

    Hello, I'm currently apparently on a godlike run. Bought the Steamiest Spin for 393.80e and lo' and behold, it bonused! I didn't get the max win right away but kept trying to buy one extra spin (I would never do this if not for the god run). Replay...
  3. Mureahko

    7682x Blood & Shadow 2

    Hello, Had a great start to a session here: https://casinogrounds.com/forum/threads/4580x-circle-of-life.63774/ It developed into a godlike run, I just kept winning from pretty much everything. Never had anything like it. I did some higher stake spins but got bored after about three hours of...
  4. Mureahko

    4580x Circle of Life

    Hello, I was having a session and playing Circle of Life with a 0.2e base bet, 1e total bet with the bonus hunt feature on. It dropped the three scatters and.. went nuts! End result 4580.40x for the base bet. Here's the replay file of the bonus...
  5. Mureahko

    7394x Rad Maxx

    Phew, it's been awhile. I have hit some decent ones in between but this really knocked my socks off! Almost as big as my last one 🤭 Enjoy! Lots of love from Finland! Replay link...
  6. Mureahko

    Bloodthirst 7761.50x

    Hello, It's been awhile. Here's another huge win from Bloodthirst (200e or 200x buy) that went crazy. Very happy right now! Replay here: https://replay.hacksawgaming.com/?roundid=1003431308835&partner=408&language=fi Lot's of love from Finland. 2023-06-15 06-25-28.mp4
  7. Mureahko

    4141x Chaos Crew Buy 1.2e

    Hello, I'm back again with another Chaos Crew clip. What can I say? I love the game. Got a natural bonus on 1.2e which payed 26x. I got pissed off and bought three bonuses (two were utter crap) and this came along. Not even trying to record my reaction as I currently am under covid (damn you)...
  8. Mureahko

    4638x Chaos Crew

    Hey! Been long time watcher of CasinoGrounds but I'm more of a lurker than commenter. Had a nice slotting session this morning where I almost went bust with initial deposit of 500€ when Quest for Bermuda Riches brought me back with big bonus of 447x (1.2€ bet). I decided to have a go at...
Back
Top