Recent content by mrclean

  1. M

    [FREEPLAY TOURNAMENT] Money Plane (Relax Gaming)

    I love it when the plane land safely on the train and still fall on the last cm. What a joke :)
  2. M

    [GAME PROMO] Fury Of Anubis (Pragmatic Play)

    REAL 22x Tsars https://www.ppreplaylink.net/8HeGSF4coe DEMO 89x
  3. M

    [GAME PROMO] Ronaldinho Streetball Bonanza (Booming Games)

    Feedback: already made DEMO X WIN: 294.3x
  4. M

    [GAME PROMO] Ronaldinho Streetball Bonanza (Booming Games)

    Feedback: To be honest I never played any Booming Games slot before. First of all I don't like progress bar type games. Usually it is relatively easy to fill up the street creed meter but after that it takes forever to trigger the bonus. I still prefer a bonus bet option instead of that. The...
  5. M

    [GAME PROMO] Razor Shark Jackpots (Push Gaming)

    Feedback: I really liked the old Razor Shark and it gives me a nostalgic feeling. However I am not a fan of the new jackpot feature. It just irritates me to see the visual representation of collecting coins and uncertainty to wait for the feature trigger. Also too much of RTP goes into the...
  6. M

    [FREEPLAY TOURNAMENT] Guitar Quest (Relax Gaming)

    Game froze at this stage right before the bonus trigger :(
  7. M

    [GAME PROMO] Shadow Pirates (Just Slots)

    @slot2win geez bro chill. Looks like you got too much time in your hand. I won a lot in the last 2-3 years. The reason is simple. It was only few participants. Since Sky switched to demo tourneys participants number got 2-3x, so we have way less chance to win. But I don't have to deposit and...
  8. M

    Cyber Egypt Win on Hype Community Deposit

    @hhhhundredthousand I watched Kim from the start. He was always kind and generous to his followers during streams. He gave back a lot from his profit and winnings to followers. He is one of the best streamers out there. This community won proof of that.
  9. M

    Cyber Egypt Win on Hype Community Deposit

    I am lost here. What "community win" means in this case?
  10. M

    [GAME PROMO] Shadow Pirates (Just Slots)

    Feedback: It is the first time I meet with this provider. Base game is okay but the bonus round is where the fun starts. The 2x Coin is an interesting new feature. However the dual multiplier reminds me very well of one specific other provider. It actually explains why they protected this 2x...
  11. M

    [FREEPLAY TOURNAMENT] Bonsai Dragon Blitz (Relax Gaming)

    I never really understood the 10:00 CET starting date for those tournaments. It's obviously on automated start so it doesn't really matter for the organizer. It can be just set by midnight CET as many of us live in a different time zone anyway. Also supposed to be a 2 day length of tournament...
  12. M

    [GAME PROMO] RetroVerse (Push Gaming)

    I really like the nostalgic arcade design and 16 bit music. It is a reskin but at least they add extra twist to it. The negative side is that a bonus round seems like you got 80% of coins in the first 2 spins and after almost every spin is pointless. Coins aren't distributed evenly. Other than...
  13. M

    OFFICIAL MEDIATOR VERDICT: Spinrise invented unfair rules to confiscate €63,522 real money winnings!

    Congrats to your winning. Also next time be more patient. Wait until you got your withdrawal request and don't play. Especially when they make a problem with your very first withdrawal request. Over €60k is a crazy amount. Unfortunately they will try to avoid that payout as long as they can...
  14. M

    [GAME PROMO] Jelly Express (Pragmatic Play)

    Demo play
Back
Top