Recent content by Modnationx

  1. Modnationx

    Book of Luck

    Casually playing for fun to kill time 0,20€ spins.... basically this is a 1000€ win
  2. Modnationx

    Money train 2 (low)

    Just wanted to share this with you guys, looked crazy! Too bad I didn't up my bet 🤣🤣
  3. Modnationx

    Columbus vs Chicago NHL

    Anyone gonna bet on this? I really feel like Chicago will take this one. But then again anything can happen 🥶🥶
  4. Modnationx

    24.05 Bundesliga

    Y'all betting or nah?
  5. Modnationx

    NHL tonight

    Alright bois, let's hope for the best
  6. Modnationx

    Something tells me 4 3

    Thought i share this randomness, first time I see this 
  7. Modnationx

    NHL By Oxelleth

    I kinda knew i would get 3 of 3 on this but then again you mever know with Sport 🤑,  how did it go for you guys?
  8. Modnationx

    NHL By Oxelleth

    This has nothing to do with sport but I think this has huge value, and wanted to share, I put some on it because I heard alot about it and that it will happen, why not take chance, and for people who don't read swedish it's about this timothiee guy will play as guest in the new friends serie...
  9. Modnationx

    Primal win

    I was about to up the bet to €5 before this happen, i mean i won't complain but wish i done it when i had the feeling
  10. Modnationx

    coming NHL games

    It think I be backing NY Islanders St blues Pitt peng Bruins in these above.
  11. Modnationx

    NHL bets

    going in lol
  12. Modnationx

    Where my NHL gamblers at?

    I wanna have a grp of NHL/SHL gamblers here to share tips with etc. Too much soccer threads 😘😘(no offence)
  13. Modnationx

    Play and go rigged?

  14. Modnationx

    Stryktipset Mega Jackpot, 21st of December + Bomben 19th

    Played these for the helg dårå, ans hope for a cashout! Daamn u really put €300, good luck man! 
  15. Modnationx

    Show your Halloween Costume

    Me as the Overwatch character "Genji" I NEED HEALING!!!???
Back
Top