Recent content by misssamc

  1. M

    [GAME PROMO] Sweet Rush Bonanza (Pragmatic Play)

    No luck in the real money. Spinning for days with a biggest win of 45x 
  2. M

    [GAME PROMO] Sweet Rush Bonanza (Pragmatic Play)

    Sweet demo win! 
  3. M

    [MEGA GIVEAWAY] Crazy Time (Evolution Gaming)

    A little bit addicted to this game! A 101x on £2 per field is best so far for me! 
  4. M

    [MEGA GIVEAWAY] Heroes Hunt Megaways (Fantasma)

    Not enjoying this one on Leovegas!!! Losing ££££ - finally got through to dragon spins for it to return a massive.......... 2x 😳 you have to be kidding me! 
  5. M

    [GIVEAWAY] Street Fighter II (NetEnt)

    Saw this game through the streamers challenge so checked it out. At first it seems so confusing but got the hang of it. Although the two symbols for each character were easily confused and I still don’t know what’s different about them.    One thing I found odd was that I was almost praying...
Back
Top