Recent content by MikeyT

  1. MikeyT

    [FLASH PROMO] Darkness (Print Studios)

    Managed a bonus on MrQ! Was close to summoning lucifer but didn’t quite get it! I like the slot though, feels very volatile and like you could hit a big win! 
  2. MikeyT

    [GAME PROMO + MERCH] Book Of Power (Relax Gaming x CasinoGrounds)

    Hey Got myself an 100x and 65x on the bonus! Gambled one and got lucky. I played on MrQ. I really like this slot, compared to other book games this seems to have more. I like the volatility and would love to see someone hit a max win as it’s definitely got potential! The 2 books for a re...
  3. MikeyT

    [GAME PROMO] Gold Mine Stacks 2 (Nailed It! Games)

    Hey, I might be biased as I hit the double gamble in the bonus and then a massive 518x but I really think the bonus in this game is great! The base game wasn’t as good for me but I can see how it could easily take off with those wild reels and respins! I signed up and played on MrQ of course...
  4. MikeyT

    €1000 Giveaway Excusive For UK!!

    Got a nice win on PlayUK, over 100x get the fudge in!    twitch name: mikeyt16
Back
Top