Recent content by Medicman36

  1. M

    5832X on Danger High Voltage

    My biggest X win on slots. Stuck £100 on had a go on Danger and hit this.
  2. M

    [COMPETITION & MERCH & TOURNAMENT] Top Dawg$

    83.5X on LeoVegas The graphics and music are good. Found the base game quite boring. Things got more exciting when I got the bonus and can see that it has great potential with the wilds and Multipliers.  Overall I would rate it 6/10
  3. M

    [COMPETITION & MERCH] Jammin' Jars 2 (Push Gaming)

    Random prize draw Entry, 124x on Leovegas. Took me around 500 spins to get the bonus. I wish that it would bonus more often. Didn't get many good base game hits so my balance depleted quite fast. I can see that it has huge potential but I feel that you would really need to grind the slot to get...
  4. M

    [MEGA GIVEAWAY] Crazy Time (Evolution Gaming)

    Leovegas, 201x , 15/06/20, 10.38am, Random Prize Draw Entry.
  5. M

    [GIVEAWAY] Megaways Jack (IronDog Studios)

    Random raffle entry: Leovegas, June 6th 11.05am,   68.3x Feedback: I got the bonus on my second spin of the slot. The base game seems like it can pay decent. I like the random harp feature and got a nice win on random 3x multiplier. Overall I like this slot and it has a different feel to other...
  6. M

    DOA2 Win 4383x

    Here is my DOA2 Win from last night, on a 18p stake, 4383x . Decided to stick £50 on Calzone and this was the second game I played. It dropped in at about 7 spins.
  7. M

    [GIVEAWAY] Return Of Kong Megaways

    My Win
Back
Top