Recent content by maradonaz

  1. maradonaz

    Big Bass Splash — 20561x Big Win!

    This game normally doesn't pay shit.bro you've been very lucky.congratulations
  2. maradonaz

    Ra Vs Osiris — Big Win!

    Superb .. 1000x multiplier
  3. maradonaz

    Fire in the Hole 3 — 38310x Big Win!

    Awesome!
  4. maradonaz

    Dead or alive 3 — 9728x Big Win!

    Game: Dead or alive 3 Multiplier: 9728x "I never thought this game would pay out so much. €30 deposit. €0.10 bet with a €0.50 extra bet. €1,000 withdrawal. Thanks for watching."
  5. maradonaz

    Sumo Supreme Megaways — 3528x Big Win!

    1200$ bet? American dollars?
  6. maradonaz

    Is this Scamm or Real?

    I receive same msg..it's fake sure!
  7. maradonaz

    max win dead or alive 3

    Doa3 potential. Normal bet or buy bonus?
  8. maradonaz

    Flight Mode Maxwin

    Good job!
  9. maradonaz

    Big bite push ways 0.30 bet(xtra bet) good victory

    My best in this rare game. Major pot goes on in bonus...
  10. maradonaz

    Fire in the hole.3. base game tens goes crazy. 2305x

    Hi friends, I was trying the x5 extra bet... it didn't work and was going to drain my balance, and this spin surprised me. Thanks for watching. https://nolimitcity.com/replay/ukibamuzusagisopubaradamupurutagemagosahedupizetasizitiha
  11. maradonaz

    Home of the brave 0.40 bet (2 euro special bet) 1715x

    I deposit 20 euros to try the small special bets... I start with the 1 scatter and nothing... then I try the next scatter+wild and it pays something to maintain the deposit... in the end I get tired and shoot for more and this payout falls... good luck to everyone... I had it...
  12. maradonaz

    My biggest win ever in 5 years 11909x

    Deposit €20 to try the new game Hacksaw Life & Dead... I try the featured spins and none. Then I buy the cheap €10 bonus (0.10 bet) and it pays me shit... €7 balance, I try 0.40 spins and voila! I get the three scatter bonus... the rest is in the replay. Thanks for watching...
  13. maradonaz

    Retro sweets 10000x max win normal bonus

    Initial deposit 30 euro..0.20 € normal spins.  Two scatters appear almost glued together and the multi goes up, then the other scatter does not act but in the end it does its job..7 spins in the bonus and boom...
  14. maradonaz

    Retro sweets near max (0.20 bet 1 scatter option)

    Beautiful entrance and bonus..nice to see. Link...
  15. maradonaz

    Basegame puglife slot great win 2000x

    Initial deposit 20 euros..0.10 stake with the one gift option and then... https://replay.hacksawgaming.com/?roundid=1006078449028&partner=1008&language=es
Back
Top