Recent content by mander1555

  1. mander1555

    📐 OFFICIAL ANGLE WEDNESDAY - 18/2/26

    draw an elephant playing roulette
  2. mander1555

    [GAME PROMO] A Hopping Kiss (Swintt / Elysium Studios)

    DEMO PLAY 543x demo play through casino grounds This game to me was quite boring. it seemed the only way to win big was to hit the x69.
  3. mander1555

    [GAME PROMO] Wild Swarm Triple Hive (Push Gaming)

    Demo play X Win: 48 Casino: Demo Play Feedback: Not a fan, the chance to win big doesn't seem there.  I didn't like the bonus chest where you can hit all 3 pots but only get 1 of the bonuses active.  Overall it's okay, but I don't think I'll play real money on it.  I do like the music though...
  4. mander1555

    [GAME PROMO] Connect & Collect Series - Pegasus, 7 Shields Of Fortune, Cai Fu Emperor Ways (Atomic Lab Studios)

    Demo Play 363x Demo Play on Casino Grounds This game is exciting and I enjoy how it is easy to retrigger during a bonus.  The base game for me was lackluster.
  5. mander1555

    [GAME PROMO] Pirate Pledge: Hold'n'Win

    Demo Play 212x win This game was exciting to play, and I liked how the hold and spin bonus had collector features.  It felt like the perfect balance of speed.
  6. mander1555

    [GAME PROMO] Mystic Multipliers (Slammer Studios)

    Demo play 160x I played on demo mode, and I felt this game was really chill/relaxing and felt fair.  Even when it looks bad, one big hit can happen.  This is a fun game.
  7. mander1555

    [GAME PROMO] Bigger Bass Splash (Pragmatic Play)

    I played on demo mode.  I really did not like this game.  I bought over 20 bonuses before I finally hit over 30x.  I hated that the fisherman can come in the bonus but not pay ANYTHING.  This game must be crazy volatile.  I really did not like it at all.
  8. mander1555

    [GAME PROMO] Wild Wild North (Elysium Studios / Swintt)

    I played in demo mode, and did several hundred base game spins and dozens of bonus buys.  Buying the wheel spin felt pointless, but hitting it on a base spin was fun.  I wasn't able to spin a free spin naturally, but buying it was fun.  Overall, I would like to see more bonuses drop, and maybe a...
  9. mander1555

    [GAME PROMOS] Big Bass Xmas Xtreme - Gates Of Olympus Xmas 1000 - Santa's Xmas Rush (Pragmatic Play)

    I played with demo free money.  At first I didn't like this game, as it wouldn't pay.  However, when it pays it pays.  I am a fan!
  10. mander1555

    [GAME PROMO] Candy Treasures (Indigo Magic)

    I played on demo mode, and the slot was fun.  What I did not like was the random feature where bombs would appear, but nothing hit so it was just a waste of time.  I think that feature should be removed.  I also did around 200 spins and did not trigger a bonus.  I know it's luck of the draw, but...
  11. mander1555

    Play money seems to always win lol

    This is on play money.  I have myself set to self excluded but wanted to try beast mode.  I wonder if the RTP is the same on fun mode as real mode.
Back
Top