Recent content by lucks_maximus

  1. lucks_maximus

    What is this :D?

    There's like a hundred users with admin_name type usernames. You can see them by @ing.
  2. lucks_maximus

    What is this :D?

    @Skylined87 There's also admin_justin and admin_brady. Scammers, surely.
  3. lucks_maximus

    [GAME PROMO] Ronaldinho Streetball Bonanza (Booming Games)

    Hard to get into free spins, but they let you stay in for a while: you get lots of retriggers. 3 bonus symbols give you a retrigger during free spins, but 4+ doesn't seem to give anything extra, always disappointing when games give you very little or nothing for surplus retrig bonus symbols. The...
  4. lucks_maximus

    [GAME PROMO] Razor Shark Jackpots (Push Gaming)

    I like Razor Shark, but this didn't make for a better game than the OG, which I'd rather play. Cool to see that Razor Shark himself is animated to move into the win screen, but that's the only addition I like about this over the original. Having 'jackpots' in your game also usually means a lot...
  5. lucks_maximus

    [GAME PROMO] Shadow Pirates (Just Slots)

    Cool concept of coins and 'vs' style collectors. Also I like when games try to do something a bit different in the bonus round. Nice aesthetic, juggling monkey is the best. The pirates are alright, but they could've used a bit more character. Demo 32.4x
  6. lucks_maximus

    [GAME PROMO] RetroVerse (Push Gaming)

    The music is nice. The bonus game feels very volatile, which I don't mind, makes the eventual big win that much sweeter. The base game feels kinda slow, maybe real play has turbo spins that are not in the demo? Would be nice for people like me who like to go fast. DEMO 112.7x
  7. lucks_maximus

    Wanted spun in Duel bonus pays 2479x

    Wow.... I want that.
  8. lucks_maximus

    WORST SLOT OF 2026 = BEAST GAINS

    You're just not BEASTLY enough for the gains.
  9. lucks_maximus

    [GAME PROMO] Beast Gains (Relax Gaming x CasinoGrounds)

    Overall an enjoyable experience. The game is jam-packed with features and mechanics without feeling like a mess. I especially like the mystery box gameplay (but I like all of the bonus games). The artwork of the symbols is fantastic, they're well animated and very nice to look at. When trying...
  10. lucks_maximus

    [GAME PROMO] Rolling In Treasures (Pragmatic Play)

    28x https://www.cnpmciozgh.net/tABcMDCw76
Back
Top