Recent content by LoveCG

  1. L

    [GAME PROMO] Fury Of Anubis (Pragmatic Play)

    REAL 18x Hype.bet https://www.ppreplaylink.net/vJEko0HXB6
  2. L

    [GAME PROMO] Ronaldinho Streetball Bonanza (Booming Games)

    I wanted to try this one on Hype.bet because I saw other people playing it there, but unfortunately I couldn't find it. Guess it's not available in my region. As for the game itself, it's pretty decent. Nothing special or innovative, except for the design, which is quite cool. Not a bad slot...
  3. L

    [GAME PROMO] Razor Shark Jackpots (Push Gaming)

    All these nothing burger seaweed features slow the game down a lot. I think they should show up less often it would mean higher payouts = more excitement, and faster gameplay. Overall, the game feels pretty much the same, so I don’t really see a reason to try this new jackpot version with real...
  4. L

    [GAME PROMO] Shadow Pirates (Just Slots)

    Not my cup of tea. It’s a boring coin collector game. It’s easy to trigger a bonus, but the payouts are usually pretty poor. The best thing about it for me is the graphics. I like pirate-themed slots, but that’s not enough to make me want to try it with real money. Demo 58x
  5. L

    [GAME PROMO] RetroVerse (Push Gaming)

    I used to love Push Gaming slots but I think I overdid it and just got bored of them. Haven’t really played them for about a month now. This new release feels pretty much the same thing with a different name. Not saying it’s bad or anything, just probably me like I said. Demo 109x
Back
Top