Recent content by Lifehack_2996

  1. L

    1600+ x on Temple tumble :D GG

    Video from my lifestream   
  2. L

    Leomegays GIGA HIT ON STREM ... and mby new chair

    badabing badabum New chair is cooming home giga win btw :D  
  3. L

    Temple of tressure 1700x win live on stream

    My mod PicketP said I should always go 1 and 1, so I took it to the test with NO CONFIDENCE and he banged it right out of the park :D  WHAT A HOME RUN !! The video is from my lifestream (edited)  PLEASE LIKE AND SUPSCIPE IF YOU FEEL LIKE IT :D Twitch = Lifehack_2996 Youtube = Lifehack...
  4. L

    Responsible gambling

    Heii guys. I was in a discussion with Classybeef just now, they were talking about responsbile gambling. The chat flipped the switch and started talking about the betting size they play with and how thats is no way responsible gambling.  To that thing they said that "we are probaly the only...
  5. L

    Dragon's fire finaly gives me a bonus worth the wait

    Took me like 120 spins or somthing on 4 kr. after I lost 300 kr on 10 kr spins :D .... dammit Im sorry the sound is so low. I was recording with a low volume setting.. im a dork.... dammit BUT what a hit ! 1 spin to rule them all !
  6. L

    Chilli finishing of the bonus hunt with bravur !

    https://clips.twitch.tv/embed?clip=ShakingBombasticCarabeefWutFace&autoplay=false 4K deposit with https://gyazo.com/35c55ab7a9ef63d16cff56686f71bff7 hitting right after :D   Total cashout was 15K   what a streak Im on :D
  7. L

    Fish fish fish :D

    https://clips.twitch.tv/embed?clip=CoySpikyTildeLeeroyJenkins&autoplay=false Let the fish make you rich
  8. L

    Lil devil + Snake arena made my day

    Yoo guys !!!  2 time 1000x+ in one stream :P first was Lil Devil in the quart hunt after that Snake arena for another huge win.  enjoi :P
  9. L

    Another win this month -.-' Rise of merlin

    Retrigger mania ! fist game of the morning. just wantet to play a little. ended up hitting this bad boy Merlin. Even tho all symbols was activated except Merlin. it still payed well. first time I had this many retriggers
  10. L

    Dead or alive 2 - 21.120x win :D

    The video is fucking long I know. was playing at the side while working.... and this bonus hit. startet the stream up after the wild line hit on the last spin :P just to show off xD   mby I should have edited it more down. but the total was 95.076 DKK  = 21.128x  have a nice day. my new...
  11. L

    Riders of the storm 1600x win

    On my Livestream www.twitch.tv/lifehack_2996 I got this bad boy :D  ended up in the end of the stream cashing out 14.500 kr Was a quard hunt stream. had a lot of bonuses. but this was bonus nr. 6 xD   enjoi
  12. L

    INSANE RUN ON SLOTS !!!

    you normaly hit 1 good win in a evening. try hitting every game you play for 2 hours :D   my biggest cashout in years: 60.000 DKK = 8050 euro https://gyazo.com/30abcfc21262b792ab399322077cf4e1 = 1552x money train (had BOTH collector and machinegun)...
  13. L

    Legacy of Ra (2 bonuses back to back)

    Startet of with some low buys. and fast got up to 3K. then I began to buy 1K bonuses.  Nothing happened for wat feels like 7 bonuses. and then this hit :D   https://gyazo.com/d4ed91bd033864b6c4ae4fd8bf5b4fcc Then I went to buy another 1K bonus and on 1st spin I got this...
  14. L

    19269x on Dead or alive 2

    Hit this badboy. only on 0,25 euro. but payed 4800 euro :D  My biggest win ever  #Lifehack
Back
Top