Recent content by Lars Unger

  1. Lars Unger

    Provider Endorphina

    I like some of your games 1000x in book of Santa and Ofc vampires 2 with the sunset feature. Especially from last one make more then this. Or maybe you can name me similar games.
  2. Lars Unger

    $10,000 July Leaderboard

    Can I see somewhere the July leaderboard?
  3. Lars Unger

    [10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY] LetsGiveItASpin & CasinoGrounds - Win A Trip To Malta!

    So I searched my betting history it’s boring to watch, but here are my latest 50x wins from netgains and beast mode. So ticket 2-10: 
  4. Lars Unger

    [10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY] LetsGiveItASpin & CasinoGrounds - Win A Trip To Malta!

    Unfortunately I forget to screenshot all my 50x wins and then I have to play with lowest bet. But I could search in the win if history for more    here are my 50x win:
  5. Lars Unger

    [GAME PROMO] Fortune Of Olympus (Pragmatic Play)

    2534x on base bet.    played on x7 casino    good one 20 cents base bet with ante X7. volatile game
Back
Top