Recent content by Lahendaddy

  1. Lahendaddy

    Mental — 66666x Big Win! - Sep 29, 2026

    Big one! Congrats mate!
  2. Lahendaddy

    Hacksaw epic bonus

    Nice one! Big congrats mate!
  3. Lahendaddy

    Tombstone Slaughter: El Gordo’s Revenge — 500000x Big Win!

    Huge one, congrats mate!
  4. Lahendaddy

    Max win Highway to Hell (no limit city)

    Big one, congrats mate!
  5. Lahendaddy

    Crazy x30 on Deadwood! (2200x)

    Nice one, big congrats mate!
  6. Lahendaddy

    Book of Monster maxwin 5000×

    Nice one mate! Congrats!
  7. Lahendaddy

    [GAME PROMO] Ronaldinho Streetball Bonanza (Booming Games)

    Feedback: I love Dinho and this theme. Pretty nice game gives lilla Sweet bonantza vibes. Solid game and a nice tribute to the g.o.a.t. Demo play X-win: 227x
  8. Lahendaddy

    [GAME PROMO] Razor Shark Jackpots (Push Gaming)

    Feedback: These collectible jackpot games are not among my favorites. I got the first jackpot opened pretty quickly, which didn't give any jackpot and the second jackpot refuses to open althoug I have spinned a lot of it. Game gives a lot of small nice wins, but it's really hard to get big ones...
  9. Lahendaddy

    [FREEPLAY TOURNAMENT] Demon's Gate (Slotmill)

    Solid work Slotmill, game sounds and looks great. Superbonus was really great so definetly worth of hunting. Normalbonus was also great I even got 100x with 5sc but those scatters when you are max already seems bit confuesing, guess there is some re-trick chance because for me they were just...
  10. Lahendaddy

    [GAME PROMO] RetroVerse (Push Gaming)

    I'm not a bigfan of Retro series but this one is my favorite. Liked those building wilds and solid retro visuals. I just feel it needs a lot of different things to pay bigtime. REAL CASINO NAME LeoVegas X WIN 39
  11. Lahendaddy

    Maxwin Epic Bullets

    Nice one mate! Big congrats!
Back
Top