Recent content by Konvick

  1. Konvick

    [GAME PROMO] Fury Of Anubis (Pragmatic Play)

    Demo, 2048x
  2. Konvick

    [GAME PROMO] Ronaldinho Streetball Bonanza (Booming Games)

    This is just another soccer slot. i'm not a fan of soccer theme. Filling up some decorative meter that gets you nowhere. And in bonus likes to do the Sweet bonanza special 10 multiplier ball blocker trick. And it being a Ronaldinho theme slot, i barely saw any correlation between this slot and...
  3. Konvick

    [GAME PROMO] Razor Shark Jackpots (Push Gaming)

    Very volatile game as is the trend with push gaming, i like that there is no unreal gamble like in Razor Returns. Wouldn't expect this kind of volatility in a jackpot slot. I like that they have kept most of the OG gameplay and visuals. I would like if the shark would not need this many coins...
  4. Konvick

    [GAME PROMO] Shadow Pirates (Just Slots)

    Game is decent, not a fan of collecting mechanics in the bonus. In my opinion way too volatile for a coin collecting game. Extrabet feels useful, or it's just so impossible to get a bonus without extrabet. I think 1 or 2 features in a base vould not hurt volatility too much. X win- 250x Demo play
  5. Konvick

    [FREEPLAY TOURNAMENT] Demon's Gate (Slotmill)

    Slotmills newest release is like a mashup of their best hits. Slotmill has always been innovative slot provider, but with this release they used the things they learned that players loved. And smartly rather than just going for the sequel, they went for a new theme. Demon's gate offers...
  6. Konvick

    [GAME PROMO] RetroVerse (Push Gaming)

    Very fitting name, i really like the visuals and sound, that nostalgic feel. Although the music is quite intense and is draining my ears after a while of playing. I wish there was a fastplay option. Extrabets are quite fairly balanced, big up for that Push Gaming. Most of the connections do come...
  7. Konvick

    [GAME PROMO] Beast Gains (Relax Gaming x CasinoGrounds)

    So, played this for some time on demo. Base game is decent, for some reason reminded me a bit of Bill n Coin 2, can't pinpoint why. I like the idea behind the bonuses, but if i'm comparing the bonuses, different levels of bonuses and even base game. I do prefer Iron bank 2. I'm clearly in the...
Back
Top