Recent content by Kokkenhaavard

  1. K

    Mental — 66666x Big Win!

    Game: Mental Multiplier: 66666x Just hit the Max Win on Mental, from what I feel is out of nowhere! Screamed DING DING way to loud
  2. K

    Eternal Dawn — 4554x Big Win!

    Game: Eternal Dawn Multiplier: 4554x Got this huge 3 scatter win while wagering. Didn’t think it would pay as much as it did 🙌 (Couldn’t find Eternal duel as a game here, so took something else)
  3. K

    [GAME PROMO] Superstars (NetEnt)

    Played at Casumo and won 73x. Felt the base game was a bit exciting, as I got full screen of either Gonzo or wilds two times. When I got the bonus, I found it hard to understand when I would pop off and felt it was a lot of the features in the bonus game that didn't make any difference to the...
  4. K

    Karen Maneater 10900x win

    Just won this 😍
Back
Top