Recent content by Knutechn

  1. Knutechn

    [FREEPLAY TOURNAMENT] Shadow Of Dominion (Slotmill)

    Always fun with a new slot! Slotmill has done a creative good looking game and a classic theme. I enjoyed to spin it on the first look of it, a bit doll overall really just the music and looks wich was good. The bonus kept showing up and giving zero wins, base game really slow and got like one...
  2. Knutechn

    [GAME PROMO] Fury Of Anubis (Pragmatic Play)

    114x Demo money 267 X real money
  3. Knutechn

    [GAME PROMO] RetroVerse (Push Gaming)

    Fun game mostly enjoyed the theme and sound effects. Nice how the wilds become scatters sometimes, it made it easier to get bonus. Real 92 X
  4. Knutechn

    [GAME PROMO] Beast Gains (Relax Gaming x CasinoGrounds)

    Hi I played demo version of beast gains and liked it very much. It always has action filled theme and trigger finger feeling when bonus there comes. Feels easy to get the bonus, when i tries (demo) it gave me bonus in just a few spins! Great thing about the slot is the option to choose free...
  5. Knutechn

    [GAME PROMO] Rolling In Treasures (Pragmatic Play)

    Casino: Comeon X-bet: 12,5
  6. Knutechn

    [FREEPLAY TOURNAMENT] Lucy Luck and the Quest for Coins (Slotmill)

    Hello everyone! I played Lucy Luck and the Quest for Coins demo from casinogrounds. I would say this is a serious built game wich had all the cool features but didn’t love it as much as some of my favorites. The theme was nice and had some grappeling sounds, some moment I had auto spins on and...
  7. Knutechn

    [10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY] LetsGiveItASpin & CasinoGrounds - Win A Trip To Malta!

    Solved! Got me self 10 entrys lets go party!!!!! 🤩 CASINO:  Snatch Online Casino
Back
Top