Recent content by Klausi1969

  1. Klausi1969

    Is this Scamm or Real?

    Yo i would ask if this giveaway is fake or real?
  2. Klausi1969

    Unbelievable Win on Bangkok Hilton! 1200$ Jackpot at 0.20$ Bet

    Hey everyone! I just had my biggest win so far on Bangkok Hilton, and I can't wait to share it with you all. It was my highest X value yet, and I hit a massive $1,200! It was on a $0.20 bet, and I hope the replay also lands on YouTube. Here is the Replay of my 5960x Win...
  3. Klausi1969

    Unbelievable Win on Fruit Party! €3,200 Jackpot at €1.20 Bet

    Hey everyone! I just had my biggest win so far on Fruit Party, and I can't wait to share it with you all. I was playing at €1.20 per spin and managed to hit a massive €3,200! Would be awesome if the replay also lands on YouTube. https://www.pplink.social/wuXRz50R4e here is the replay from my...
Back
Top