Recent content by KIDDOYHE

  1. KIDDOYHE

    Crazy Time by Evolution

    I am curious about the opinions and experiences of others regarding Crazy Time by Evolution. A few days ago, Pachinko hit a 50 Top Slot and the puck landed on x10,000. Now, you barely hear anyone talking about this, even though it is a frequently played game. Additionally, there are hardly any...
  2. KIDDOYHE

    Crazy Time by Evolution

    I am curious about the opinions and experiences of others regarding Crazy Time by Evolution. A few days ago, Pachinko hit a 50 Top Slot and the puck landed on x10,000. Now, you barely hear anyone talking about this, even though it is a frequently played game. Additionally, there are hardly any...
  3. KIDDOYHE

    Crazy base spin win on Starlight 1000

    I played CrazyTime and turned 5.00eur into 1000eur. Cashed out 900eur and decided to spin abit on Starlight Princess 1000 slot to kill my time. As always I like to start with a low betsize to warm up the slot and increase it slowly after x-amount of spins. However, I hit this fantastic win only...
  4. KIDDOYHE

    7090x on Wild West Duels

    Finally a big win with a decent bet amount. Usually I play max 0.60c per spin, but I felt like increasing the bet size. It surely paid off as I hit the bonus only a few 2.00EUR spins in. Link to replay:  https://replay.pragmaticplay.net/PclSJKFUXU
Back
Top