Recent content by jesse10978

  1. J

    Videopoker analyzer

    Hey John, Using this on a live videopoker game (like the one by playtech or evo) might be hard, as you have to put the cards in quickly. Using quickmode might help if you're using two screens. The calculation of the optimal play is quite fast and can't really be optimized, the slowest factor is...
  2. J

    Videopoker analyzer

    I've been intrigued by videopoker for a long time. The main reason is Let's Give It a Spin playing it, Kim describing it and everyone vibing with it. However everytime I played it, I was too focused on not making any misplays. I googled some and tried to find a tool to help me play, but I...
  3. J

    📐 OFFICIAL ANGLE WEDNESDAY - 18/2/26

    25 spins on 666 10x feature bet €20 total. Whenever a 6 lands you spin the chair. (if bonus lands we gamba gamba till super super)
  4. J

    [GAME PROMO] Wild Swarm Triple Hive (Push Gaming)

    Demo play 50x Copy link function doesn't work, I guess that's because of demo. I got a 50x maxi from a chest. As far as i played, i really enjoyed the game. I will 100% be playing until popping one of the beehives and hopefully a double or a triple. What I liked: Sound design, as we are...
  5. J

    ⚠️⚠️ ANGLE HIT - 457x on Limbo

    https://replay.hacksawgaming.com/?roundid=13083853262&partner=189&language=en Massive thanks to Mr. Twirling_cow (the King of the Angles) for sharing his knowledge with me and giving me an angle. Others (looking at you Hampus) can learn a lot from this!
Back
Top