Recent content by JeffLaReuve

  1. JeffLaReuve

    [FREEPLAY TOURNAMENT] Wildhalla (Slotmill)

    Very boring slot. It was like trying to smoke a wet cigarette, nothing actually burned and nothing turned me on. The soundscape was gloomy and playing this made you hate the sound of church bells. 1000 spins was 500 too many. Even with extra bet on. Maybe not the "best" review you were after...
  2. JeffLaReuve

    [GAME PROMO] Ronaldinho Streetball Bonanza (Booming Games)

    My win is the result of hard work. After 480 spins, the first "big win" is over 25x. After writing this, I'm going to go try out what the bonus looks like because after numerous attempts I didn't get any. I guess if you like Gates of Olympus 1000 etc, you'll probably like this one too. Tough...
  3. JeffLaReuve

    [FREEPLAY TOURNAMENT] World Class Kickoff Dream Drop (Relax Gaming)

    Even a one bonus would've been nice.
  4. JeffLaReuve

    [GAME PROMO] Razor Shark Jackpots (Push Gaming)

    Nice addition to the Shark saga. The atmosphere is the same as in the previous slots and the jackpot adds some extra spice to the game. Worth a try if you like jackpot slots. DEMO 57x
  5. JeffLaReuve

    [GAME PROMO] Shadow Pirates (Just Slots)

    A normal slot with a usual coin bonus with multis. But... the captains battle during the bonus saves this game. Worth a try. DEMO 112x
  6. JeffLaReuve

    [FREEPLAY TOURNAMENT] Demon's Gate (Slotmill)

    Maybe not the best review but I'll write what came to mind about the slot... in the form of a story: The Slotmill guy and the Pragmatic guy met at a bar. It was quiet on a weekday evening so they decided to go to Slotmill guy's place to spend the rest of the evening. The Pragmatic guy noticed...
  7. JeffLaReuve

    [GAME PROMO] RetroVerse (Push Gaming)

    After couple hundred spins and few "serialization errors" finally managed to get a bonus, no boosters involved. To be honest, base game is slow and boring - but once you reach bonus, it hits a bit different compared to previous "retro series", mostly thanks to wilds with their random...
  8. JeffLaReuve

    [GAME PROMO] Jelly Express (Pragmatic Play)

    108x demo base hit
  9. JeffLaReuve

    [FREEPLAY TOURNAMENT] Cod Of Thunder DreamDrop (Relax Gaming)

    No bonuses, just an annoying grandpa on the dock.
  10. JeffLaReuve

    [GAME PROMO] Big Bamboo 2 (Push Gaming)

    440x demo
  11. JeffLaReuve

    [GAME PROMO] Beast Gains (Relax Gaming x CasinoGrounds)

    510 / 5,000 I played 500 spins and got one bonus, gambled it and lost. After that I was about to give up but after the next 20 spins I got a 5 scatter bonus. I didn't gamble this bonus anymore, resulting in 89x. Colorful, good music, interesting background. Fast-paced and high variance game...
Back
Top