a heads up for anyone who plays there as of the 1/11/18 red queen ( Easigames ) will cease trading! a sad day they was one of the only uk casino's that was all for high variance slots and no netbent bullshit!
Now i want to make this clear from this start this is by no means a personal attack at any streamer but i will mention a few names and the casino they use
After the unfortunate events today regarding nicks what should be mega cashout today . I decided to do some digging into casino welcome...
so ive just been flicking through his channel and his content and noticed on his dragons treasure £10 bonus there is no £ next to his balance .. because he's in free play and not real play . there was also an issue with another video what he uploaded and as soon as some one mentioned it he has...
Few screenshots from my insane run! Including a goblin bonus on dragonz paying £1070.60 on a 80p stake a nice fruit warp hit on a £10 stake and a bonus from 2 weeks ago on 300 shields from £20 cashbook at videslots resulting in a £700 cash out!
After the run brining out the old degenerate...
Hi guys ! New to rhe site so I thought I'd share my biggest ever x stake win ! 1500 x on a 30p stake ! Was absolutely crazy to watch ! Sorry about the the loss of picture seems to happen when I screen shot on my phone !