Recent content by greeng11

  1. greeng11

    Royal Potato 2 Max Win (40,000X)

    I hit max win on a $68 buy (20 cent base bet)... I only played the game because a friend told me to. Had only ever done like 30 buys on the game. It was an insane set up, I had like 9 spins remaining with the full screen. Unfortunately wasn't able to record the whole thing, had to rush to get my...
  2. greeng11

    $14K Limbo Win on Final Bet (2,000X)

    I had just lost $1,000, and I had $7 left in my balance. I was waiting for my re-deposit to hit, and I randomly did 2,000X on limbo with $7 and it landed.... For reference, I normally never go for anything over like $1K on limbo (like $3 bets for 300X or something). Balance looks higher than...
  3. greeng11

    The Cage 13138X (New No Limit) Insane Win!

    https://replay.nolimitcity.com/show/kukobabuzedudanogoseyuutupinanoko?device=desktop&language=en $.2 Bet Size - $99.6 buy on Canadian Currency
  4. greeng11

    41,470X on Folsom Prison!!!!!!

    Crazy bonus, bought on Canadian for $300 - Paid $8.3K!  Had .02 cents left in the balance.    Can't believe it wasn't max win, had like 10x 10x 5x wilds or something crazy https://replay.nolimitcity.com/show/godanuyabazibuzuheo?device=desktop&language=en
  5. greeng11

    2900X on DAS Boot, 3600X on Misery Mining

    https://replay.nolimitcity.com/show/tapazikutini?device=desktop&language=en https://replay.nolimitcity.com/show/yokogidamiri Hit some nice wins on some bigger buys - $87.5 buy on das boot $86 buy on misery mining, with 1/3 chance for mini, medium, and super bonus
  6. greeng11

    FULL SCREEN VS FINALLY on wanted dead or a wild

    https://replay.hacksawgaming.com/?roundid=3231153300&partner=745&language=en Finally hit the full screen VS!!!  9000X
  7. greeng11

    True Grit Redemption 13659X win CRAZIEST LAST SPIN EVER

    https://replay.nolimitcity.com/show/topayohowobo Got my biggest win ever - bought the $37 bonus with a 80% chance of $13 bonus, 20% of $137 bonus. Never seen a last spin like this ever. Looked like a dead spin and hit insane.
Back
Top