Recent content by geissbock

  1. geissbock

    [GAME PROMO] Ronaldinho Streetball Bonanza (Booming Games)

    Feedback: I'm not sure what to make of this slot. The graphics and sound are very old-school and kind of a copy of Gates of Olympus. All in all, it's not a game I'd play again. A 6000x win with a 96% RTP is decent, but that's about it. Pretty boring. DEMO X WIN: 37x
  2. geissbock

    [GAME PROMO] Ronaldinho Streetball Bonanza (Booming Games)

    Hit a win of 15x (demo or real money). Every valid entry counts as 1 ticket in its draw (real money or demo) As I understand it, you can participate either for real or in demo mode, but I might be wrong. It would be great if you could confirm that. Thanks @Skylined87 (y)
  3. geissbock

    [GAME PROMO] Razor Shark Jackpots (Push Gaming)

    Feedback: First of all, I'm not a fan of jackpot games, and second, there's hardly any variety here. It's basically the same game, just with jackpots. So there's almost no chance of winning big in the base game. The jackpot drastically lowers the RTP. For me, this is a game I wouldn't touch with...
  4. geissbock

    [FREEPLAY TOURNAMENT] Dark Forge (Slotmill)

    Hey, I'm currently in 6th place, which probably won't be enough, but it's weird. I did all the spins until the end, but it says I still have 5 spins left, and now I can't do them. I also took screenshots of it. And it's showing me 96th place or lower? What can I do now, please? @Skylined87
  5. geissbock

    [GAME PROMO] Shadow Pirates (Just Slots)

    DEMO 1202X A crazy good RTP With over 98% and a 10.000x Max win sounds really good. What I don't like about the game is the coin feature—I just don't care for it in general. What I do like, though, are the 4096 ways to win and the multipliers, which can also appear in the base game. You can...
  6. geissbock

    [GAME PROMO] RetroVerse (Push Gaming)

    I'm not really a fan of Retro Tapes, and this one isn't any better. Nothing new and, overall, a boring theme. The best thing about this slot is the music. Retro will always be retro DEMO 53x
  7. geissbock

    Community Casino

    Poldiii
  8. geissbock

    [GAME PROMO] Beast Gains (Relax Gaming x CasinoGrounds)

    This is another really good release. I love games where you can win big in the base game, and that's the case here with the random features. As we already know, there are three bonuses to choose from here too. I always like that, because it means it never gets boring. The graphics are quite...
Back
Top