Recent content by frankster200

  1. F

    I REALLY Love Wanted

    3rd base game full screen! https://replay.hacksawgaming.com/?roundid=1001068010226&partner=273&language=en
  2. F

    I love Wanted

    my 2nd basegame fullscreen https://replay.hacksawgaming.com/?roundid=1001040264036&partner=6&language=en
  3. F

    Wanted base game

    all 3 hits from playing the base game all in the same session https://replay.hacksawgaming.com/?roundid=1000932324111&partner=6&language=en https://replay.hacksawgaming.com/?roundid=1000932346141&partner=6&language=en...
  4. F

    [GIVEAWAY] Giza Infinity Reels (ReelPlay)

    354x gambled the win up to 2x. I didn't like the next jump.
  5. F

    [GIVEAWAY] TNT Tumble (Relax Gaming)

    An improvement - 621x
  6. F

    Punk Rocker

    When you play or watch this game and you see the X ways and if they hit, this will be fookin massive. It actually did it! Total win 13,956x
  7. F

    [GIVEAWAY] Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Mystery Box (Big Time Gaming)

    Straight to the top at 1st attempt. Shame I didnt do the same for my 44x bonus win
  8. F

    Lil Devil - 3 consecutive bonuses

    3 multiplier retriggers in a row, the 2nd one the total win shows at the bottom, must have captured split second before the total winnings got updated. Jacks then 10s then Queens. When I finally triggered the heartstopper it was kings and gave me 3 in total. 3rd one not quite as big but...
  9. F

    [GIVEAWAY] Money Train (Relax Gaming)

    so handy seeing the actual win multiplier so you dont have to work it out - 363x
  10. F

    [GIVEAWAY] LeoVegas MEGAWAYS

    476x
  11. F

    Insane weekend

    At one point I was down to last few spins of this months gambling budget but hit a decent win on Knights Life before things started going mental 5 times 1000x or better and quite a few other big wins Mystery Reels Megaways went mental with 7s And I know this isn't 1000x but I was...
Back
Top