Recent content by fragstag9_1

  1. fragstag9_1

    Help – Kwikky Casino (MGA) and Pragmatic

    Update: I received a reply from MGA asking for: Any further updates from the operator (Kwikky) Videos and screenshots of the issues All relevant communications received from the operator I replied with a detailed summary including: Timeline of the 3 crashed bonuses (>1000 EUR total value)...
  2. fragstag9_1

    Help – Kwikky Casino (MGA) and Pragmatic

    Hi @Skylined87 This i did the very moment it occured and have been trying to get them to give me videos/trace of the rounds etc. Only thing they have sent me is a print (per game). As shown on the attached picture it only shows that the bonus got triggered, not the actual rounds. With this...
  3. fragstag9_1

    Help – Kwikky Casino (MGA) and Pragmatic

    Yeah, that's exactly the most frustrating part. I have the Pragmatic round IDs, but neither Kwikky nor Pragmatic has provided any actual session logs or proof of what happened during the bonus rounds. The prints I received from the casino only show the spin that triggered the bonus — not the...
  4. fragstag9_1

    Help – Kwikky Casino (MGA) and Pragmatic

    Anyone? Any admin here with some advice? Someone must have had some experience with this kind of errors and or delays in the past? Got the game IDs of the rounds on pragmatic but there has been complete silence from that end so far.. :/
  5. fragstag9_1

    Help – Kwikky Casino (MGA) and Pragmatic

    Hey everyone, I’m seeking advice regarding serious ongoing issues with Kwikky Casino (MGA licensed). On the night of June 28, 2026 I purchased three high-value bonuses: The Big Dog House (Superbonus, 1€ bet) Snow Party (6 scatter bonus, 2€ bet) Madame Destiny Megaways (regular bonus, 2€ bet)...
Back
Top