Recent content by ErJei

  1. ErJei

    [GAME PROMO] Fury Of Anubis (Pragmatic Play)

    DEMO 1331x
  2. ErJei

    [GAME PROMO] Ronaldinho Streetball Bonanza (Booming Games)

    Feedback: Not fan of football theme but this game is OK, a bit bright colors for my taste - but fairly good color themes, liked background music and game mechanics - I will try again with real money. Also great to have buy options with different buy-in options. Bonus game have volatility to it...
  3. ErJei

    [GAME PROMO] Shadow Pirates (Just Slots)

    I like this kind mechanics, feels like 2 games in 1. The graphics is not for my taste - to much bright colors. Bonus games are rewarding - I did play a few. Will try to play realmoney one and see how it goes. Bonus games are not hard to get. Also I need to try that 98% RTP one. Also base game...
Back
Top