Recent content by emmalahana

  1. emmalahana

    The Dog House Megaways 1000 - MAX WIN 25000x

    https://www.ppreplaylink.net/OmB3z5l69p i loooove it:love:
  2. emmalahana

    APOCALPSE NOLİMİTCİTY MAX !

    biiig gz!
  3. emmalahana

    Fist of Destruction 8784x (No bonus)

    Those fists are so nice to see, I didn't realize the x100! :LOL: It's Argentine pesos.:sneaky: https://d1oa92ndvzdrfz.cloudfront.net/replay-manager/?roundid=25984834216&partner=745&language=es-es&channel=desktop
  4. emmalahana

    The Wild Gang x9000 (Bonus Buy)

    https://www.cnpmciozgh.net/IuObbCGzwo  :x  
  5. emmalahana

    Life and Death x9072 (boost)

    Luck luck luck luck  :P https://replay.hacksawgaming.com/?roundid=24194714679&partner=745&language=es-es&channel=desktop
  6. emmalahana

    Highway To Hell x9020

    :D I love this game :D https://nolimitcity.com/replay/zohugahaponiraheyakumuhabaripaumetegudinuruhunada?device=desktop&language=es
  7. emmalahana

    Another big win on Serial! x5430 (Bonus buy)

    I love this slot! hahaha 😀 https://fan.nolimitcity.com/replay/zohugahaponiraheyakumudosegeigerahidotimitigisiku?device=desktop&language=ar
  8. emmalahana

    Nice hit on Serial x4295

    Another big win on Serial! https://fan.nolimitcity.com/replay/zohugahaponiraheyakumudosohiretegitezetikesupuete?device=desktop&language=ar
  9. emmalahana

    Tombstone RIP (no bonus buy) big X !

    My biggest X! Im very happy 😁 (x39837) https://fan.nolimitcity.com/replay/kukobabuzedudanogosenebekizapiotu  and then the next day (x8241) https://fan.nolimitcity.com/replay/kukobabuzedudanogosenebimeyukohipi
  10. emmalahana

    1 Hit Wonder - Zeus vs Hades

    On the first spin *_*😎 Replay: https://replay.pragmaticplay.net/ihz8ue5PkB
  11. emmalahana

    Money Farm Megaways x14317

    I'm laughing, I can't believe what happened, my maximum X😃 The stake was in Argentine pesos😅 https://ga6.gahypergaming.com/bo/details/gameround.js?gid=G000213a485e2&casinoId=38&gameId=373&lang=es
  12. emmalahana

    Phoenix Reburn my first x1000

    It is my first x1000 in the slots, I am so happy, I want to share with everyone😀
Back
Top