Recent content by Emiles1337

  1. Emiles1337

    [GAME PROMO] Ronaldinho Streetball Bonanza (Booming Games)

    REAL 232x Pronto Casino Fun slot to play during the world cup madness we're currently living in, love the sound and graphics. When it comes to the gameplay, it's not much difference from other similar games not much to add there.
  2. Emiles1337

    [GAME PROMO] Shadow Pirates (Just Slots)

    DEMO 135x Not fav type of slot i think its too volatile for me and the bonus buys are too expensive. The regular game outside the bonus is not very exciting but most slots are just like this so that is not new.
  3. Emiles1337

    [GAME PROMO] RetroVerse (Push Gaming)

    Demo 101x I hope the next push gaming release will be something new it is a bit tiresome playing the same razor shark and tape re skins over and over. I don't like the base game never being anything other than just boring It's always the same with push gaming slots where all the fun is in the bonus.
  4. Emiles1337

    [GAME PROMO] Beast Gains (Relax Gaming x CasinoGrounds)

    I love the beast gains series that relax has created every release is super fun and exciting to play! I Really like the new "progression" bar that gives wilds and other cool features especially in the bonuses. A very fun Slot!
  5. Emiles1337

    [CasinoGrounds Awards 2025] Vote your favorites!

    Hacksaw for game of the year is my vote! They always make amazing slots that are fun to play with high volatility. I could go without slots that are very similar to each other. Some other providers does it more often so I give hacksaw a pass.
  6. Emiles1337

    [GAME PROMO] Big Bite Push Ways (Push Gaming)

    119x klirr I don't love the jackpot games even though it is not a progressive jackpot, getting the grand tease is just annoying as hell because we all know it's never landing. However, I do like that this is not just another reskin but has new features such as double collector and having double...
  7. Emiles1337

    [GAME PROMO] Mystery Of The Nile (Push Gaming)

    115x klirr Fun slot the bonus was not easy to come by, maybe i was just unlucky. I did not see the point of the golden coin reels that popped up every now and then, made a big deal and just gives 1 or 2x coins. Bonus was fun with multipliers not a bad slot.
  8. Emiles1337

    [GAME PROMO] 10 Flaming Bisons (Push Gaming)

    klirr 39x Thanks for another cool promotion. Push gaming is one of my favorite slot providers and sadly as of late I have seen many repeats of games and this is not exactly that but almost which is a little bit boring. I did however enjoy playing the slot and the 5x bonus bet was interesting...
Back
Top