Recent content by emilerikzon

  1. emilerikzon

    [GAME PROMO] Fury Of Anubis (Pragmatic Play)

    Real money 133x with feature bet other 406x
  2. emilerikzon

    [GAME PROMO] Ronaldinho Streetball Bonanza (Booming Games)

    Feedback: it was not a good game for I didn’t like the grind of the bonus that was suppose to be random to be realised when you filled the bar, but I did like the bonus you could get in the game did 1500 spins without getting the bonus from the bar. But it’s a decent game nice graphics and...
  3. emilerikzon

    [GAME PROMO] Shadow Pirates (Just Slots)

    Feedback: This game is really fun I did play it at meta with real money but forgot to take a screenshot. But inline the feature bet with 5x it did give bonus rather frequently and it was nice design and just slot is starting to become more and more of a favorit provider . I didn’t get a 4...
  4. emilerikzon

    Big win on Astro Rumble!

    Congrats 🥂 get in amazing win
  5. emilerikzon

    Fist of Destruction 8784x (No bonus)

    Insane !!! From a base hit aswell !! Big big congratz 😍🤩
  6. emilerikzon

    Live and dead 8956 x win!!!

    Oh I haven’t played that game that much yet :) I need to start big big congrats 😍
  7. emilerikzon

    Sugar Rush 1000 Max Win - Mar 16, 2026

    That’s amazing 🤩 big big congratz get in :)
  8. emilerikzon

    15000X MAX WIN ZEUS VS HADES!

    Congratz :) get in amazing win
  9. emilerikzon

    NET GAINS - RELAX - MAXWIN

    Get in that’s a amazing win 🥇 big big congratz
Back
Top