Recent content by Elias0900

  1. Elias0900

    San Quentin 2 - 11704x ($20 3 scatter bonus buy)

    https://nolimitcity.com/replay/zohugahaponiraheyakumunokopogariisegoyuruhimegani?device=desktop&language=en
  2. Elias0900

    Duckhunter normal bonus spun in - 10248x

    https://nolimitcity.com/replay/zohugahaponiraheyakumunohazaherozetisukobarowowate?device=desktop&language=en
  3. Elias0900

    Blood & Shadow 2 - 10202x

    https://nolimitcity.com/replay/zohugahaponiraheyakumunohugigitutemobunopokuyazahi?device=desktop&language=en
  4. Elias0900

    Brute force Alien Onslaught - 38089x

    I hit this secret bonus just from a normal enhanced spin, so I expected it to be good, but I never expected something like that on the first spin https://nolimitcity.com/replay/zohugahaponiraheyakumunobenisepemusamomimayutokuti
  5. Elias0900

    Oops - 14760x

    https://cdn-prod-eu.xelari.xyz/shadylady/oops/index.html?server=https%3A%2F%2Fprod-eu.xelari.xyz&provider=shadylady&roundId=c759f133-99f9-4811-85d5-bd6fac1d8704&language=en&channel=desktop&rgs=shadylady
  6. Elias0900

    Crazy Ex-Girlfriend 5395x

    https://nolimitcity.com/replay/zohugahaponiraheyakumunonatanetadigutahezozipaau?device=desktop&language=en
  7. Elias0900

    Le Bandit 5 scatter again withing 3 days somehow

    i got a 5 scatter from a non enhanced spin that i also posted here. i didnt even gamble much, maybe only 10-15 bonuses later i now got another 5 scatter somehow, though this time it was enhanced lol...
  8. Elias0900

    Le Bandit 5 scatter from a non enhanced spin!!

    im only posting this because ive never seen a 5 scatter from non-enhancers. i know the win wasnt big or anything compared to what 5 scatters should do, but i still think its quite insane to hit it...
  9. Elias0900

    le bandit feature spin 7665x

    https://replay.hacksawgaming.com/?roundid=4012403026705&partner=1365&language=en-us&channel=desktop
  10. Elias0900

    Fruit party 4769x

    Was chasing a max win on fruit party for so long, now I almost got it😅🥲 https://www.pplink.social/XgC6qBeHTJ
  11. Elias0900

    fist of destruction - 1978x spun in normal bonus

    https://replay.hacksawgaming.com/?roundid=4010807289242&partner=1365&language=en-us&channel=desktop
  12. Elias0900

    san quentin 2 - 3 scatter bonus 2931x spun in

    https://nolimitcity.com/replay/zohugahaponiraheyakumuhidepenuhaasenegoyuriudoha
  13. Elias0900

    fruit part 3953x

    https://ouytp.itccgraoft.net/qet3OFAdDc
  14. Elias0900

    fist of destruction - 200x fist - 2678x

    https://replay.hacksawgaming.com/?roundid=4010562489138&partner=1365&language=en-us&channel=desktop
  15. Elias0900

    buffalo king - 3300x

    https://ouytp.itccgraoft.net/KSmTRFC46Z
Back
Top