Recent content by DrInsekt0r

  1. DrInsekt0r

    Dog House Megaways INSANE last spin

    https://replay.pragmaticplay.net/1ug6GPdF   First and only bonus I bought. Damn worth it. 🥶
  2. DrInsekt0r

    Dead or Alive II | 18688x

    The biggest hit in my life by far. Never thought I'd witness a full wild line myself. Sorry for the atrocious video quality, I didn't see it coming and panicked 😄
  3. DrInsekt0r

    3262x in CUBES 2

    I was close to believing that this game is incapable of giving a good bonus after ripping me again and again for countless times. Now it has finally redeemed itself 🙃
  4. DrInsekt0r

    [GIVEAWAY] 1 Million Megaways BC (IronDog Studios)

    118x | RoyalPanda | 03.09.2020 | 15:20 | Feedback: It's a typical IronDog MEGAWAYS slot. Which is good and bad. The slot gives off a sense of excitement through decent basegame hits and high potential spins. This is a necessity though, because as in other IronDog games, the bonus doesn't come...
  5. DrInsekt0r

    [GIVEAWAY] The Dog House Megaways (Pragmatic Play)

    LeoVegas | 111x | 22.08.20 | 17:46 | Feedback:  I really dislike the fact that there are two bonuses to choose from. Since I never managed to get 4 scatters, I always stuck to the raining wilds feature, which was disappointing in 100% of the cases. The only thing that paid anything to me was...
  6. DrInsekt0r

    [GIVEAWAY] WildPops (AvatarUX)

    37x | Caxino | 14.07 | 17:30 Feedback: The slot is very similar to PopRocks, it's up to you if that's a good or a bad thing. One thing that struck me as a little unpleasant was the slow gameplay. The screens after even the tiniest wins cannot be skipped, leading to the whole gameplay experience...
  7. DrInsekt0r

    [GIVEAWAY] Megaways Jack (IronDog Studios)

    133x on Royal Panda | 03.06.2020 | ~00:30 Feedback on the slot: For better or worse, it's a pretty addicting slot. it features a nice overall visual and audio design. The bonus seems incredibly hard to get at first, but since the harp can also trigger a respin instead of just leaf progress and...
  8. DrInsekt0r

    [MEGA GIVEAWAY] Heroes Hunt Megaways (Fantasma)

    79,2X Royal Panda
Back
Top