Recent content by de_exdream

  1. de_exdream

    [GAME PROMO] Ronaldinho Streetball Bonanza (Booming Games)

    Feedback: I like the theme of the slot, visual effect are on point. The game mechanic is not new, but its make fun to spin in it with the features here. I miss the golden Ronaldinhos Wilds :D! I like to see more games like this in diffrent style of mechanics. DEMO X WIN: 127x
  2. de_exdream

    [GAME PROMO] Jelly Express (Pragmatic Play)

    played @qbet casino x26
  3. de_exdream

    [GAME PROMO] Rolling In Treasures (Pragmatic Play)

    https://www.cnpmciozgh.net/I8MOKedUKq 13x
  4. de_exdream

    [GAME PROMO] Iron Bank 2 (Relax Gaming x CasinoGrounds)

    IronBank 2 is a upgrade to IronBank 1, but is has the same gameplay mechanics in a little bit diffrent way. I love the smooth gameplay, random features when i play this, very good work here. The bonus buy options should be only in one way and the luck is your choosen way, but i dont know i...
Back
Top