Recent content by Dave240

  1. D

    440x on Perfect Gems

    Again only 20p stake but great win. Got the 20 free spins. 
  2. D

    Nice 450x win on Aztec Gold Megaways

    Got 2 x mini jackpots on a full line so both paid 6x (180x each). Pitty only 20p stake.
  3. D

    Extra Chilli mega giveaway!

    Just had another decent bonus, 1130x ish. Pitty it's always decent on minimum stake... Only time I have the kahonas to gamble to 24 haha.
  4. D

    Extra Chilli mega giveaway!

    I started with a £30 deposit and cashed out £600 in the end. Had a couple of nice wins on small stakes, some bad ones as well haha. I gambled all the way to 24 and got a retrigger... 750x. Good luck guys !!
  5. D

    White Rabbit 40p bonus almost 3000x

    Love big time gaming!!!
  6. D

    Queen of riches 4000x epic win on 40p stake

    The baby version of Nick's win
  7. D

    Queen of Riches 4000x Epic win

    My first time posting on here, always watch Nickslots streams along with other streamers. Hit this on Queen of riches on Leo vegas.
Back
Top