So I was having a good amount of cashouts on leo vegas. I logged in for another go at a cashout and tried to deposit only to notice that there was a £5 deposit limit on my account which obviously I never set. I contacted live chat where I was told I had to submit income related documents (just a...
I like the game however the fact that its 4 games is a bit much to keep track of what's going on I can see the potential for massive wins if your that lucky to get 2,3 or even 4 games bonusing at the same time would be pretty insane I got lucky got free spins on probably 20 spins so cant...
Got this bonus first press. I was really impressed by the game and after getting this bonus I managed to keep playing and got another couple of bonuses on the game none as good as this one unfortunately but really enjoyed it and will most definitely be playing it again