Recent content by dagreenblazer

  1. dagreenblazer

    Big Bass Once In A Lifetime Base Hit - 1,800x

    Yes, it's genuinely true - Big Bass actually fcuking paid!! BIG BASS ACTUALLY FCUKING PAID!!!!!!! I've never had top symbol do full line before on any Big bass, but BB Hold & Spinner Megaways just made up for that in spades!! Absolutely shocked & delighted to see it drop in...
  2. dagreenblazer

    [GAME PROMO] Tricky Treats (Push Gaming)

    REAL MONEY X-WIN: 1,241x  CASINO:PARIMATCH
  3. dagreenblazer

    Legacy of Dead 1 Line Strat Smasher - 1,600x

    Legacy of Dead delivers a 1 line strat dream hit! 
  4. dagreenblazer

    Pragmatic Money Time Scam Bonus Cancellation - Outrageous - DO NOT PLAY!!!

    FIRST & FOREMOST - DO NOT PLAY THIS SCAM GAME!!! I'M ABSOLUTELY FUCKING FUMING!!! I was just playing on Prags new Money Time wheel game & we landed a 3x Money Time Bonus - flapper did do a slow tick over into MT segment, but as below screenshot shows, it's clearly in MT. Yet for some...
  5. dagreenblazer

    [GAME PROMO] Bamboo Ways (Push Gaming)

    REAL MONEY X-WIN: 68x Base Bet CASINO: Mr Q FEEDBACK: I really enjoyed playing this and would play it again normally - for me, the removal of the Gamble feature is a good thing, as i feel that benefits bonus buyers more than base spinners, and all us UK players can do is base spin! The...
  6. dagreenblazer

    Deal or No Deal: The Big Draw Mini Game 1,000x Jackpot!

    I hadn't played this game in ages, though gave it a bash again last night and smashed a beautiful bingo jackpot! 6 lines on the Mini Draw side game pays 1,000x! For anyone who's not played this, the main game is pretty junk, but the interesting thing is the MIni Draw side game actually has a...
  7. dagreenblazer

    On-Air Blackjacks Miserable Dealers!

    I don't know how many people bother playing On-Air games, though i tried their BJ last night for first time, and it was the most depressing session ever lol! I played for about 80 minutes, as the cards were playing good, though My God, every single dealer acted like she was an ex-girlfriend who...
  8. dagreenblazer

    [GAME PROMO] Mighty Mountain (Indigo Magic)

    Real Money Entry Win: 22x Casino: BetMGM Feedback: I'm neither a fan of 'Jackpot' or 'Collect' style games, and this one does very little to sway my opinion.  It's a very solidly produced game, the graphics look good, and the BGM & SFX are especially well created. In terms of play...
  9. dagreenblazer

    Hacksaw Pray For Three 3 Scatter Beauty - 1,865x

    1st time trying game out and this was very 1st bonus, landed in about 30 spins. I had also literally just increased stake from 40p to 60p that spin, so just seeing it land was sweet. Wasn't expecting much from a 3 scatter, especially after 1st bonus spin missed a juicer, but then it treated me...
  10. dagreenblazer

    Some Things Never Change!

    Was watching an old BBC programme about Interactive TV of the future, and they have an Interactive Blackjack........ Guess what the dealer ends up with??! 🤣🤣
  11. dagreenblazer

    All Bets Blackjack Sweet Hit With Crazy Card Sequence

    Had a crazy suited trips flop down on All Bets BJ last night - still nice hit even though i didn't have all the bonus sidebets covered. But..... what made it even crazier was, the previous hand dealer had beat us by hitting 21 with 3 x 7 of diamonds (we'd had hard 19, which unbelievably for...
  12. dagreenblazer

    Le Bandit 3 Scatter Sneaks In A Beauty - 837x

    I think it's first time I've ever seen it land bonus by twice in a row dropping scatters after a base tumble, so was pleased enough to see it land - then it decided to go full throttle with insta-upgrade & 2 very generous rainbows! I am a very happy camper...
  13. dagreenblazer

    [GAME PROMO] Big Bite Push Ways (Push Gaming)

    DEMO MODE - 127x FEEDBACK: I played Big Bite PushWays on regular base spins, to replicate what my usual UK experience would be like, and found it to be an enjoyable & worthwhile game. I'm always a fan of base spins with a tumble mechanic, and the tumbles in this game feel fair &amp...
  14. dagreenblazer

    Interesting Legal Case Against Paddy Power

    Saw yesterday this pretty interesting story on Sky News about a UK lady who's just won a legal case against PP. Apparently she landed a site jackpot playing slots but it glitched & the message said she'd won bigger prize than she actually had - yet she's just won her court case claiming...
  15. dagreenblazer

    OMG!! MILLIONAIRE ROULETTE GOLD COIN INSANE GUESSING!! - 1,922X

    I'm still totally blown away!! I have just done the most insane guessing I've ever done on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Roulette's Gold Coin Bonus Game!! Was trying out Paroli'ing Tier and was up to 50p stake when Gold Coin landed on 24 - i guessed rubbish at first few levels then had some...
Back
Top