Recent content by cyrilthewasp

  1. cyrilthewasp

    [GAME PROMO] Giga Jar (Push Gaming)

    Win on MrQ - £0.10 base bet, a friendly £22.13 win. Despite this, I can't say much good about this game. I love Wild Frames, it's my favourite slot. I'd often hoped that there would be a game that combined Jammin Jars with Wild Frames. Unfortunately, this game has combined Jammin...
  2. cyrilthewasp

    [GAME PROMO + MERCH] Book Of Power (Relax Gaming x CasinoGrounds)

    I quite like the game, had a mini session and it was quite kind to me. I played the Power Bet which I don't usually do, and the bonus came pretty quickly. Probably not a game I'll play regularly (I'm a sucker for grid slots like sleazy Wild Frames), but not one I'd automatically skip past...
  3. cyrilthewasp

    €1000 Giveaway Excusive For UK!!

    Here's my entry on MrQ, things were going badly, but of all games Jammin Jars saved me with a 31.5x win to save me from a trip to redepositland…
Back
Top