Recent content by crimsonchips

  1. crimsonchips

    looking for a game

    I think Chocolate Rocket isn’t on that many sites yet. Backseat Gaming is still pretty new. You might want to check newer casinos or ones that usually add fresh providers early. Sometimes it also depends on your region.
  2. crimsonchips

    Do you usually watch streams or just play yourself?

    I do a bit of both actually. Sometimes I watch streams first just to see what slots people are playing or to check if a game looks interesting. Other times I just log in and play myself without watching anything. Streams are entertaining, but playing directly feels more exciting to me.
  3. crimsonchips

    What happens if I break a slot?

    You can’t really break a slot, the outcome is decided server side. Ask support to check the round ID and provider logs. Even if it crashed, the result is recorded. Did your balance update at all?
Back
Top