Recent content by Cloudwolfe

  1. Cloudwolfe

    Xmas Magic 663x

    Crazy bonus, retrigger on the last spin and almost a full screen of the best symbol + wilds.
  2. Cloudwolfe

    SlotsMillion

    What's going on with this casino? It's the laggiest piece of crap website I've come across in a long while. Games can spin up to 10 seconds each spin, and with certain providers you have to reload CONSTANTLY because the connection keeps somehow dropping. Some games also straight up don't load...
  3. Cloudwolfe

    Empire V saves the balance - 435x

    Do the math as to how much balance I had left when this bonus hit... 
  4. Cloudwolfe

    Tiki Tumble 957x

    Finally hit a monster on this game, multiplier was in the 30s. Had a fair amount of spins in the end with the last two reels wild but unfortunately nothing connected, still a sick win.
  5. Cloudwolfe

    Enchanted Crystals 626x

    Tried out this older Play n Go game and got this beauty of a basegame hit... The wilds expand and give you a respin each. Even the last spin here was ~135x with the scatter blocking (as always... look at his smug face) and only Kings going across.
  6. Cloudwolfe

    White Rabbit Caterpillar 946x

    So here I am, playing some base game White Rabbit for what seems like an eternity (why was I even doing that?). As I very slowly went down from a 130~ish euros to 16, I kept cursing the caterpillar feature for being completely useless. Then the absolute madman does this. Sorry for doubting you!
  7. Cloudwolfe

    Most spins without a bonus

    Yello! Been playing this slot called Wild Dolphin for what seems like an eternity, decided to check and I'm at 900 spins without a bonus. Hit a 200x basegame hit and I'm still 200€ down, lmao. I'M NOT GIVING UP!!! I will claim my 10x bonus no matter what. Anyone else with ludicrous amounts of...
  8. Cloudwolfe

    Tribe - 903x

    This is why I love trying random games... insane hit on Endorphina's Tribe, 813 euros on a 90 cent stake. Free spins have a life system where they end when your lives run out, one symbol adds them and another takes them away. I think I managed to play around 200 free spins :D Madness.
  9. Cloudwolfe

    Rainbow King 500x

    Second spin on the machine, hit the Crown bonus and hit the best possible outcome (it's a picking game with rewards from 50x to 500x). Yup, I was pretty ecstatic. Haven't seen this game posted before so that's always a plus. Gotta love where it put my RTP as well, guess I'm never touching that...
  10. Cloudwolfe

    Deco Diamonds 613x

    Didn't think I'd see the day this game pays well but there it is. First time hitting 4 scatters getting to the second wheel, thinking to myself it doesn't even look THAT much better than the first and bam it hits the 588x.
  11. Cloudwolfe

    Extra Chilli mega giveaway!

    Guess I should post this here too, just spotted this thread now. 3306x Cool idea btw, Kim and everyone else involved!
  12. Cloudwolfe

    3300x - Extra Chilli

    So... before a couple days ago, my biggest hit on a slot was around 950x, on White Rabbit. And then I found Extra Chilli. Good god. I've managed to hit a 2000x, 1460x, and now finally 3300x in the span of a couple days. The latest monster was with 24 spins and a retrigger. ALWAYS GAMBLE UNTIL...
  13. Cloudwolfe

    Planet Fortune 411x

    This game has been utter shit for me, finally got the bonus though and it went preeeetty good.
Back
Top