Recent content by Chalvicwa

  1. Chalvicwa

    Introduce Yourself

    I've probably done this thread in the wrong section of the forum but here we are! Just thought I would make a quick post to just say hello to everybody. I've had my account on CG since 2017 (albeit not that active, sorry!) And I always see alot of familiar names when watching the stream so maybe...
  2. Chalvicwa

    [GIVEAWAY] El Paso Gunfight xNudge (Nolimit City)

    115x, Leovegas
  3. Chalvicwa

    Coywolf Cash/Pirate Kingdom Megaways BIG WIN

    Couldn’t believe it on Coywolf on a 40p stake, then went to PK on £1 stake and absolutely blown away. My biggest win to date. Straight to cashout land. Just wish I had recorded them both!   
  4. Chalvicwa

    [EXCLUSIVE GIVEAWAY] Kingmaker (Big Time Gaming)

    first deposit, first bonue, nothing to shout about but atleast its 40x :)  
  5. Chalvicwa

    Captain Venture FINALLY

    Got a nice win earlier, shame it was only on 40p stake but that’s what I usually play at so we’ll chuffed with it. Never has the 5 scatter retrigger before aswell. 
  6. Chalvicwa

    Moon Princess Last Spin Winner

     Last spin at £0.40 and managed to get a feature! Think about 388x ??? Definitely a cash out ???
  7. Chalvicwa

    BIG win on Danger!

    Having a go on Rizk casino and I only ever play low stakes but managed to hit this beauty on gates of hell! Well chuffed with it
Back
Top