Recent content by casinoautoplay

  1. casinoautoplay

    I made an autoplay solution for UK players

    Just adding an image @Sooty_One so that you can see the difference in options vs OP Autoclicker
  2. casinoautoplay

    I made an autoplay solution for UK players

    I'd like you to give mine a go so you can see the difference. You're the perfect type of person to test it if you've been using an alternative for so long, and I'd place a wager that once you try mine you will see that although OP Autoclicker can autoclick your mouse for you, it definitely does...
  3. casinoautoplay

    I made an autoplay solution for UK players

    I've made this so that: - it only clicks when it needs to (so doesn't spam click non-stop in 1 spot) - moves the mouse cursor around naturally (if it needs to move the mouse) Have done a few other things as well so that IF a casino is doing any type of tracking it would be hard to identify...
  4. casinoautoplay

    I made an autoplay solution for UK players

    @volition Right then, code signing certificate is in place! So yep, its an exe, but its signed off by microsoft and my identity and publishing entity is on record with them and now shows up on installation, so hopefully that can alleviate any fears. So - in a nutshell, one of the main reasons...
  5. casinoautoplay

    I made an autoplay solution for UK players

    I did reply to reply to Skylined's post yesterday with a long explanation on this, but automod kept blocking me. Skylined said he will get admins to look into why my post was blocked. But in short, yes it is an installation. It doesn't interact with your browser at all. I'm just in the final...
  6. casinoautoplay

    I made an autoplay solution for UK players

    I did yeah. UK slots dont have autoplay anymore (not official ones anyway - pretty sure dodgy sites not registered with UKGC still allow it).
  7. casinoautoplay

    I made an autoplay solution for UK players

    I made an autoclicker for us UK players that are sick of mouse click after mouse click, space bar after space bar. *Edit* quick image of the app: In a nutshell, how it works: - You select your balance and reel area - You define how many spins you want it to do, or select a target profit or...
Back
Top