Recent content by btmarketmod

  1. B

    Looking for streamers with a decent amount of followers

    Hi Guys I have lost over 700,000 EURO on bonus buys on Return of Kong Megaways. I have over 150 GB of videos on gameplay showing how the game is rigged and capped at 750x when playing on a 10 EURO bet. Over 4000 bonuses have been bought on Bitcasino and 99% resulted in losses. Not one game out...
  2. B

    World record win Jamming Jars - 100k EURO on 6 EURO Bet

    Finally I hit something after losing close to 400k EURO on Bitcasino!!!  6 EURO bet, its real money as you can see from the screenshots. Video is being uploaded to youtube as we speak and the post will be updated once its up. 14 BTC withdrawal.
  3. B

    Push Gaming - Over 100k EURO lost on Jamming Jars

    Hey Guys I'm pretty sure you see this title all the time. But honestly I don't know what else to say about the provider. Heres a little background. I'm Btmarketmod on bitcointalk.org and I have a thread there where I've lost over 200,000 euro in 3 months on Bitcasino.io playing mostly Push...
Back
Top