Recent content by Billybc

  1. Billybc

    [GIVEAWAY] Odin Infinity Reels Megaways (ReelPlay)

    52x on Leo Vegas. 8th July 2020. 1437.  Looks like a lot of potential on it but quite tilting and frustrating to play. Took quite a long to bonus and didn't do that much when it did. Unlikely to play again  
  2. Billybc

    [GIVEAWAY] Street Fighter II (NetEnt)

    77.1x Casino Euro 40p stake Really liked the slot, very different and fun to play. Will be interesting to see it played on stream to find out which is best character to chose.   
  3. Billybc

    [GIVEAWAY] PartyCasino Megaways

    Diamond mine clone essentially. Not a fan of gambling spins. Same volatility as must other megaways slots. Enjoyed it for the most part
  4. Billybc

    [GIVEAWAY] PopRocks (Avatar UX & CasinoEuro)

    Now this I like. Original mechanic. High potential. Relax are quickly turning into one of the best providers. 
  5. Billybc

    [GIVEAWAY] Snake Arena (Relax Gaming)

    I like the game. Its a cross between Snake (stevie) and Fat Rabbit. Was fairly easy to bonus and had a couple of ok wins in the base
  6. Billybc

    21prive withdrawal problems

    I had a decent win on 21prive a week ago. Usually the Whitehat casinos payout next day to PayPal but I've not received mine yet and the only reply I get is that its with another department and wait for an email.  I got an email the day after the win saying I was bonus banned from all Whitehat...
  7. Billybc

    [GIVEAWAY + Comp.] Dead or Alive 2

    Pretty happy with this 
Back
Top