Recent content by aqua_pete

  1. A

    I'm pissed at 711 casino

    A waited a while before I posted this. I wanted to cool of a little. I didn't succeed much because I'm still pissed. What happened? A couple of weeks ago, casino 711 had a "Play 'n Go" tournament, especially for games ending with "...death". F.i. "Legacy of Death" one of my favourite games. So I...
  2. A

    Happened again. Full screen wild on DOA III

    It happened again. A full screen wild. https://711nl.evo-games.com/frontend/evo/r2/replay.html?game_id=18b70dde0d38efc605d4d137&settledAt=1780907425167&provider=netent&client_version=6.20260608.73029.62518-1268b91be0-r2
  3. A

    Full screen wild DOA3

    Nice basegame hit, a full screen of wilds in DOA3 (1050x) https://nlolivecasino.evo-games.com/frontend/evo/r2/replay.html?game_id=18a806e8bd86b54e4173afe7&settledAt=1776677649808&provider=netent&client_version=6.20260326.144440.60710-ada3047ced
  4. A

    The first day playing Dead or Alive 3 and already a +1000x

    Trying out DOA 3 and after 45min playing, I hit a 1170x win. IMO this game is even more volatile then DOA2 because I've seen 25x wilds (they're sticky in freespins) and there are also expanding wilds that collect all the wild multipliers on the screen, these expanding wilds are not sticky. The...
  5. A

    [GAME PROMO] Sea Of Spirits (Push Gaming x CasinoGrounds)

    Demo play, gave a 320x +
  6. A

    Rise of Merlin 112 freespins resulted in a 3013x win

    Dear friends, Finaly two bucketlist items I can cross out. The first one is getting all the symbols in Legacy of Death, Oasis of Dead or Rise of Merlin. The second one is getting over a 100 freespins in one of those games (Still open bucketlist items in those game is getting full screen of top...
  7. A

    Can't stop laughing after win on Lightning Roulette

    OMG just happened. I went playing on 711 casino and I got 2 euro bonus for lightning roulette. 2 euro's so what can you do with that? So, i went to Lightning Roulette and played 10 and 11 neighbours with 20 euocents, so the 8 is covered with 40 cents. The lightning comes and gives 500x on the 8...
  8. A

    Wild Swarm 2 (Twice)

    I feel like a streamer because I had streamer  RTP :)  this week. After the big hit on Dead Wood earlier (3200x)  this last two days I had a 1614x and a 2064x on Wild Swarm 2win. Here are the winnings...
  9. A

    Pino Casino, one of my worst expriences

    This happened to me last october. At first I didn't want to write about this but it annoyed me for so long so here we go. So I was playing at Pino casino for a couple of times but I stopped playing there for some time when I was called by the casino employee, he called me several times but I...
  10. A

    Huge win on Deadwood (over 3200x)

    Not one of my favourite slots, Deadwood, gave me the biggest wins in years. Normally I wouldn't play Deadwood because I never win big on it and I played it a lot of times. But strangely the game lured me into playin it. Playing it for a while, I wanted to stop then suddenly this happend...
  11. A

    Not so nice start Dutch Leo Vegas casino

    Wanted to start at the dutch Leo Vegas casino. Made my first deposit of 60 euro. Money was taken of my bank account but not on my balance on Leo Vegas. Wanted to ask the chat, it say s24/7 open, but the chat was closed. WTF! Wjat a shait start. Probably the first and the last time for me at Leo...
  12. A

    Repost of Why not to play "Marting Gale" (the doubling strategy)

    Dear fellow CG members, Lately I have a feeling that the discusion about the "Martin Gale or Doubling" strategy is coming up again. So I repost an article I wrote two years ago about this strategy. So let's start. Most of the times I meet a rather unexperience gamblers, they come up with the...
  13. A

    Wow Johnny Depp as normal person looks like Kim LGIAS!

    I stumbled on a Instagram Topic. It's about famous people when they are normal people, it is very funny but when I stumbled on the picture of Johnny Depp, I saw the resemblance with Kim Hultman. It is funny. Here is the...
Back
Top