Recent content by animator1777

  1. animator1777

    I'm pissed at 711 casino

    Sorry to hear that Aqua_pete, They should be more clear with those events. Playing to collect points and then give a shitty explaination for playing too much while only losing 143 euro's. Makes me scared to even enter those events. I also started playing at a dutch casino. Played untill they...
  2. animator1777

    Max win punk rocker 2 (no buy)

    Didnt expect that. All those upgrades from a crappy bonus. Congrats!
  3. animator1777

    Max Win Machine — 10000x Big Win!

    Nice win had the same spinning on 10 cents :D wasnt replay worthy. Grats on hitting this on 2 dollars tho!
  4. animator1777

    Bangkok Hilton — 4979x Big Win!

    1 hit wonder. Congrats on the win
  5. animator1777

    [GAME PROMO] Sea Of Spirits (Push Gaming x CasinoGrounds)

    Love the slot. It was like they had a meeting where they asked someone we have these features in our slots and these are awesome. You can pick a few of them and we'll put them in a new slot.  Which one do you want. And the answer was all of them :D  . This big win potential feature rich slot...
  6. animator1777

    [GAME PROMO] Bigger Bass Splash (Pragmatic Play)

    Demo money 95x Not the best slot but big bass splash is always a slot i go back to. I can imagen this will replace it. Would love the feeling of catching extra features landing the fishing bait at the right time. Now maybe its a bug but sometimes when i land the bonus and you enter the catch...
  7. animator1777

    [COMPETITION & STREAMER TOURNAMENT] Volatile Vikings & Dead Man's Trail (Relax Gaming)

    €0.2 bet  5357x I've bought another 50 ish bonuses and to my surprise it delivered really well. Love this game 8/10
  8. animator1777

    [COMPETITION & STREAMER TOURNAMENT] Volatile Vikings & Dead Man's Trail (Relax Gaming)

    2056x €0,2 I must've bought about 50+ bonuses. I had a 7000x on another casino. I love the potential. I don't like the basegame this is really a bonus buy game. I've played it without sound so i can't say something about that. I think the bonus is exciting 7/10 would play again.
  9. animator1777

    [COMPETITION & MERCH] Jammin' Jars 2 (Push Gaming)

    Leovegas 1002x Great game I had the random feature and it dropped top symbol half the screen full for a 1002x hit. Shame I was late with a screengrab.  Eventho I made a decent amount of money from this game I wouldnt grind it till the gigajar feature again. So overall 7/10 gameplay, 9/10...
Back
Top