Recent content by andresdesign

  1. andresdesign

    [GAME PROMO] Razor Shark Jackpots (Push Gaming)

    Feedback: Hi! I was happy to try this new installment of the razor shark franchise. Overall I am a big fan of push gaming so always excited to play a new slot from them. This one doesn't disappoint. I am not a big fan of jackpot slots, but this one still has the normal bonus with the...
  2. andresdesign

    [GAME PROMO] Shadow Pirates (Just Slots)

    Opinion This is a very mediocre slot in my opinion. Mechanics are nothing new and nothing that kept me interested. The bonus is very basic too and hard to land. Theme is average and nothing special. Not much that interests me to play this for real money I have to admit. Final verdict: 5/10 DEMO 17x
  3. andresdesign

    [GAME PROMO] RetroVerse (Push Gaming)

    Not a bad game, but I like retro sweets more. I do not know but I think this one has bonus features mixed up too much, kinda messy. It makes it look like you have much more chance to hit big, but in fact the rtp is as always the same. Other than that the quality is high as always with push...
  4. andresdesign

    [GAME PROMO] Beast Gains (Relax Gaming x CasinoGrounds)

    Hi! Congratulations on this new slot! Its a fun one with lots of bonuses. The top reel really adds a lot of possibilities to win big. The different feature types are nothing new but keeps you playing for more. The graphics are relax gaming standard, very good. Audio effects are addictive. I am...
  5. andresdesign

    15000X MAX WIN ZEUS VS HADES!

    Beautiful win
Back
Top